Celebrating Rapid Units Birthday
For ten years, Rapid Retail has been changing the face of European sports stadiums and clubs. Its unique products, widely known as ‘Rapid Units’, have been utilised at some of the most famous venues in the world. From large walk-in portable shops and fan stores to smaller programme kiosks and retail display units, Rapid Retail offers venues an extensive range of accommodation solutions. But Rapid Retail’s expertise is not just confined to the big teams. Many other clubs – from lower leagues to non-leagues – benefit from Rapid Retail’s range of units, designs which are underlined by versatility, affordability and brand power.
What are Rapid Units?
As the name suggests, Rapid Units provide a quick, effective and eye-catching enhancement to any venue. Nick Daffern, Rapid Retail’s Managing Director, explains: “Sporting events require such huge organisation that we offer to take care of one very important aspect. Our expertise is in logistics, marketing and retail. You have to make the location you are selling merchandise, programmes or tickets noticeable, accessible and user-friendly. Before we came along, fans were often expected to buy their souvenirs from tents or trestle tables. Nowadays they expect the retail side of match days to be consistent with the quality of the rest of the facilities. That is what we are providing.”
Rapid Units in a nutshell:
- Very competitive prices: Rentals from £30 per match day
- Highly versatile and functional: Widely used as fan stores, merchandise shops, shirt-printing units, programme kiosks, ticket booths, bars, catering concessions, media and information centres, admin offices and gatehouses.
- Extensive range of sizes and configurations
- Innovative designs and lay-outs
- Secure locking systems
- Easy to relocate
- Suitable for all locations
- Maximum brand impact with full paint and livery service
- Super-fast delivery times
- Easy transportation service with modest delivery costs
Rapid Units, when positioned in areas with high volumes of traffic, present stadium and club managers with an effective solution to handle large crowds. Some clubs have even reported a 30% increase in ‘fans served’!