The popularity of fan zones is on the increase, as sports clubs across Europe look to capitalise on the many benefits that providing such an area can bring.
From increased revenue to building loyalty and enhancing the fan experience, it’s no wonder that clubs are keen to get on board.
In this free 12-page guide, we’ll look at:
- What is a fan zone
- What are the benefits of offering one
- How much space do they take up
- What features might a fan zone include
- How are fan zones constructed
- What legal and regulatory issues need to be considered
- What might a fan zone design look like