Rapid Retail in the News
In December 2014, Nick Daffern, co-founder and MD of portable retail unit specialists Rapid Retail, was interviewed by The Guardian’s In the Spotlight team.
Find out what his thoughts, views and opinions are on football, sport, business, retail, entrepreneurship, his ‘light bulb’ moment, lessons learnt and the future of the business.
Rapid Retail in a nutshell:
- Rapid Retail was launched in 2007.
- The company is owned by Nick Daffern and Andy Moss. Both worked in Formula 1 and World Rally and spotted a niche in the sale of highly valued merchandise from flexible, bespoke and branded quality retail units to enhance sales, rather than sell from what was the traditional market-stall type operation.
- Retail users include many of Europe and the UK’s best known football and rugby clubs, Lord’s Cricket Ground, the RFU, Thatchers Cider, Baskin Robbins, Ben & Jerry’s, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, the NFL and the Tour de France.
- Units can be purchased, rented or acquired through a finance agreement.
- Retail units are designed, supplied and built in situ by Rapid Retail.
- Rapid Retail exports its units to customers in France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
- The company is based in Pershore, Worcestershire
You may also be interested in: