Rapid Retail’s whopping 30 square meter Event Superstore has arrived! You may remember back in January we unveiled something huge; our Event Superstore plans, well it has finally landed. Purpose built for the world’s largest events this huge portable shopping unit is made to maximise sales. From bespoke design to unique concept Rapid Retail present the pinnacle of merchandising solutions …
- 12196 L x 2438 W 2807 H. (excluding header)
- A fold-up header which is around 2m tall with a length of 12m, which can be fully customised with logos, colours and branding.
- A high quality internal merchandising display with the addition of storage lockers.
- A central slat wall display with large storage areas underneath.
- An on-board (silent) generator which can power the entire store.
- A small office area with fitted desk.
- 8x double sockets including a 32amp recessed socket.
- A half height front canopy offering both protection from the elements and a secure closable serving area.
- A high quality audio system with speakers throughout.
- Two customizable raised flags.
- Fully adjustable compact energy efficient LED spotlights.
- A Non-slip vinyl flooring.
- Two foldout wing panels which also can be fully customized.
- And, an extra large front counter with glass top display case. (to get every sale possible!).
You may be wondering, what events would this store be suitable for? As one of our biggest shopping units available to hire, only the biggest events justify this colossus, that means if you want to see it in action you might just have to grab some tickets to a final of some sort. (Not that you needed an excuse!)t
The Event Superstore will be launched in the last week of February, however for now we have chosen to keep its location a mystery, be in no doubt something huge is coming. Watch This Space…
If you’d like to find out more about our bespoke merchandising solutions, please feel free to give us a call on +44 (0) 1386 555044 for a free no obligation chat about how we can help you. Also for the latest news follow us on Twitter @RapidRetail